Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall

Fall is here!! This is my favorite time of the year. I love the crunch of leaves under your feet as you walk, the colors are so beautiful, and I love the smell of the leaves, people starting up their fireplaces.


This is the before picture. I actually liked it alot straight out of camera. The brown twig on the right was annoying me though. So, I whipped out the trusty Photoshop elements, and started playing.




This is the after. I used the clone tool and carefully "painted" away the twig. Other then that I really didn't do anything else.

With this photo, I was just fooling around with the settings on my camera. I wanted to play with the depth of field, it came out well.


Happy Fall everyone!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

There you are!!! Where have you been, girly??

Fall is my fave time of year too!! Love the pics!